Legal News Update - Property Registration Process (In Hindi)
This video aims at describing the property registration process in a very simple and easy way.
PRECONDITIONS FOR PROPERTY REGISTRATION
1. Application for transfer of property alongwith copy of allotment
letter, possession certificate, photographs etc
2. Ensure that all dues/arrers have been cleared.
PROPERTY REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Estimate the value of property.
2. Compare circle rate/collector rate with actual price.
For paying stamp duy, higher of the above two values
3. Buy non-judicial stamp papers
4. Deed Preparation on stamp papers
5. Approach Sub-Registrar Office to get deed registered
with two witnesses and other necessary documents.
6. Collect Sale deed (certified by Authority)
7. Submit the same to the Estate Officer for updation of their record
8. Apply for new re-allotment letter.
9. Collect new re-allotment letter.
Hope this video helps the viewers in understanding the property registration ...