Learn How To Make Eggless Rava Cake Recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla on Beat Batter Bake With Upasana only on Rajshri Food. Make this Semolina Cake or Suji Cake or Sooji Cake Recipe and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
100 gms. Softened Butter
¾ cup Sugar
190 gms. Yoghurt
240 ml. Milk
400 gms. Semolina
1 tsp. Vanilla essence
½ tsp. Baking powder
¼ tsp. Baking soda
1. In a bowl whisk butter and sugar until pale in colour.
2. Add yoghurt and whisk again.
3. Then add milk, semolina, vanilla essence and mix thoroughly.
4. Keep aside for 40 minutes and then add baking powder and baking soda.
5. Pour this batter into an 8’ by 8’ tin lined with parchment paper as shown and smoothen the top with spatula.
6. Garnish with blanched almonds and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.
7. Let it cool in the tin itself for 5-7 minutes before unmoulding.
Homemade Rava Cake is ready to eat!