When it comes to purchasing a home, you probably have a lot of questions. Wondering whether or not your Realtor is going to be trustworthy shouldn't be one of them. True whether you're a first time home buyer, or if you've bought a house before.
As your Realtor, I focus on a few things above all others:
1. Clear communication, so that you always know what's going on now and later.
2. Finding homes that meet your requirements, especially when it comes to square footage, amenities, and neighborhoods.
3. Persistently negotiating on the cost of your new residence, so that you get the biggest bang for your money.
You deserve a Realtor that's going to work hard for you.
The home financing process consists of several steps.
• We'll start by finding out your desires.
• From there, I'll find homes that will amaze you, while staying within your financing.
• Once we've narrowed down the choices to the one you want, we'll work to figure out a realistic offer on the property.
• Once the offer i...