- Business Travel InsurancePosted 3 months ago
- Maldives Islands – holidays in paradise on earthPosted 3 months ago
- How to make the most of your Paris vacationPosted 3 months ago
- Any Last Minute Spring Break Travel DealsPosted 4 months ago
- Discover The Natural Beauty Of Maui With GrnPosted 4 months ago
- Grn Examines Lahaina, A Blend Of Old And New On MauiPosted 4 months ago
- Travel Woes – Rising Fuel Prices And Dropping Dollar ValuesPosted 4 months ago
- Outdoor Adventures On MauiPosted 4 months ago
- Your Guide To The Lowest Air FaresPosted 5 months ago
- Cuba Twin Centre HolidayPosted 5 months ago
Subtitling and Captioning Promotional Video and DVD Products
Subtitles are generally thought of as text versions of the dialogue in films and televisionBuy LCD and Plasma Televisions now and beat the price increases. Read more ... » programs, usually with the text displayed at the bottom of the screen, where a subtitle service entity would be used to provide this service.
These texts can either be in the form of a written translation of the actual dialogue in a foreign language, or a written version of the dialogue in the same language, provided with or without added information, which is intended to help deaf viewers or those that are hearing impaired in order to make it easier for them to follow the dialogue.
While it’s important that translations of any given dialogue is correct – the essence of the spoken word in the proper ‘lingo’ is more important and means that the translatorsLearn to Speak German. Read more ... » must have a fluency in various language dialects in order to convey the spoken word in keeping with the essence of the story being told.
In some cases, subtitles may be shown on a separate display or monitor below the screen. This saves the film-maker from creating a subtitled copy for just the one showing – a film festival for example.
NewsHow To Spread Out Some Danger In Participating In Low Income Housing Plans. Read more ... » programs and bulletins, current affair programs, sport, in some cases talk shows, as well as political and special event programs, use real time or online captioning, where live captioning is becoming increasingly common. Throughout Europe, the majority of programs are captioned or subtitled.
There are professional online services that can add captioning or subtitling to your promotional videos or DVD products – without the headaches of you having to maintain an in-house operation yourself.