- Business Travel InsurancePosted 1 month ago
- Maldives Islands – holidays in paradise on earthPosted 2 months ago
- How to make the most of your Paris vacationPosted 2 months ago
- Any Last Minute Spring Break Travel DealsPosted 2 months ago
- Discover The Natural Beauty Of Maui With GrnPosted 3 months ago
- Grn Examines Lahaina, A Blend Of Old And New On MauiPosted 3 months ago
- Travel Woes – Rising Fuel Prices And Dropping Dollar ValuesPosted 3 months ago
- Outdoor Adventures On MauiPosted 3 months ago
- Your Guide To The Lowest Air FaresPosted 3 months ago
- Cuba Twin Centre HolidayPosted 3 months ago
Setting Up Your Own Office LAN
At some point, as your business grows you may need to set up an internal computer network (LAN) and it would be handy to know how to make a category 5E cable, in which case full and simple instructions can be found at wikihow, on how to make your own Ethernet cable – frame-based computer networking technology for local internal network.
The Cat5E cable is an enhanced version of the Cat 5 series that adds has been superseded by the Category 5e specification is a specification for far end crosstalk.
The Category 5 cable – generally known as the Cat 5 or Cable and Telephone is a pair of twist cables designed for high signal integrity. While many similar cables are unshielded, some are shielded such as this is.
This type of cable is often used in structured cabling for computer networks such as Ethernet, and is also used to carry many other signals such as a basic voice service, token ring, as well as ATM up to 155 Mbit/s over short distances.